Thank you so much for dropping by…
My name is Louise Walker and I am the founder of Footsteps – a brand set up to inspire all my clients to take steps towards their highest purpose.
I would love to hear from you!
I practise from a stunning, tranquil, secluded property positioned up on the luscious Central Coast (just over an hour’s drive from Sydney). The views here are breath taking and the abundance of nature which surrounds and holds us is simply magical. It is a very special part of the world and I am constantly in gratitude and would love to share its magic with you . . . .
The perfect serene spot to enjoy a Footsteps transformative coaching session, to ‘let go’ on the yoga mat or drop into stillness in meditation, or to be quiet and reflect whilst on a retreat here. Clients say that the minute they arrive, they already feel more at peace, their shoulders drop, a gentle smile appears on their face, their pace slows and they become aware again of how it feels to breathe fresh crisp air deeply into their lungs again.
My journey of personal transformation has involved taking consistent steps towards finding my purpose and truth. It’s been a long, beautiful, and sometimes challenging journey to get me to where I am today. I’d like to share with you that the first Footstep I took towards reaching my highest potential was signing up for a course to learn how to meditate, then years on from that and much study later, my subsequent footsteps have led me to a completely new career and way of being in this world with a host of qualifications:
- Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) with the Meta Coach Foundation (MCF)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Semantics & Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Meditation Facilitator Certificate
- Reiki Jin Kei Do Practitioner
- Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Communications and English Literature
- Postgraduate Diploma Advertising
- Member of the International Society of Neuro-Semantics
- Member of the Meta-Coach Foundation